Saturday, January 31, 2009

Who am I?

Seriously? Who am I to go to a place, by myself, where Christians are persecuted. The country is number 6 on the the top ten most persecuted countries in the world! Who am I to go there when I can't even witness in my home town? I feel like the biggest hypocrite. I am not ready for this. How can I preach when I don't even know how? I'm think... kinda considering, about a decision that is prolly gonna ruin my future. You can take it as running from my calling, while persuing it at the sametime. ugh. This is rediculous.

But God is so awesome. He has put all of this together in his perfect timing. He was workin even when I didn't see Him. I'm going forth, not looking back! I'm plunging into this missions thing! I hear God calling, and now...ready or not, here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment